| Descriptive Text & Diagrams
Additional Charging Capacity
for House Cruiser
Holiday Mansion Article from WIKIPEDIA
Please click here for FAQ
Sea Rover Hull (Origins of the Holiday Mansion Hull)
The Sea Rover hull is very strong and has quite a history. It was designed and built by Ed Lazarra to go from Miami to the Bahamas. He designed it under a no compete clause after he left working for the major boat builders.
He then sold it to Holiday Mansion and today it is owned by Vanderbuilt. Lazarra now builds $6 Million dollar yachts.
Summary of Original Equipment
Automatic halon system
- Engine room auto bilge pump
- Cuddy cabin auto bilge pump
- Battery charger, 30 amp,12v (replaced by Smart Charger)
- Generator, 7.5 KW Kohler
- Drapes and cornices
- Stateroom w/ double bed / spring mattress, two closets / cupboards / private head
- Fly bridge (FB)w/ cushions & under flybridge teak access door/ engine instruments/controls
- Stainless steel rails all around
- 60 amp 115 volt electrical service w/ auto transfer switch, two 30 amp shore power receptacles, circuit interrupters, voltage monitoring instruments ,etc.
- Fans (12v) , 2 in cuddy, 1 in stateroom
- Radio cabinet, swing down, overhead of helm
- Sink, dbl, galley, stainless steel
- Air conditioner over galley, w/ heat strip
- Gasoline sniffer sensors in engine room and cuddy, alarm on upper console
- Water tanks, 2x40 gal, auto- pressure system w/ 11 gal hot water tank (heated by elec system and by engine take-off
- Digital depthsounder for FB
- Horn controlled from helm/FB
- Wheel, stainless steel, (helm and FB)
- Hi-lo movable table (galley)
- Swag lamp (galley)
- Crown Raritan elec flush toilets (stateroom and cuddy)
- Holding tanks (2 x 30gal)
- Engine hour meter
- Power steering
- Carpeted throughout
- Range, elec, 3-burner,oven
- Refrigerator, Norcold, 7.5 cuft
- Stereo cassette, am/fm with spkrs in salon stateroom
- Fuel tanks (2), 70 US gal, two
- 12 v and 110 v Circuit breakers
- External courtesy lights (deck side steps, fly bridge, front deck & swim platform.
- City water hookup
- Sundeck access steps port & stbd
- Bed and a half in cuddy with 8 drawer chest
- Hide-a-bed couch in salon
- Swivel chair in salon
Some of the items added since purchased
- Flybridge sunbrella cover w/ bows
- VHF helm radio (digital) with hailer and antenna
- VHF flybridge digital radio with antenna
- CB radio (40 channel) with antenna
- Hailer (multi function), horn, alarm and bridge/aft deck intercom
use and mileage/water
- Helm compass (lighted)
- Water (extra large) muffler for Generator
- GFCIs (5) on all circuits
- Additional storage access water tight hatches (bow-seat & FB)
- Two 30 amp, 50 ft shore power extensions w/ "Y"
(&20 &30 amp) adapters
- Kerosene, swivel lamp
- Brass ships bell
- Anchor handling system w/ stainless mini pulpit, roller,
deckpipe, under bowseat stowage, anchor mount, lock, special cleat, w/Bruce, Danforth,and grapple anchors, each with 250ft rode (10ft galv. chain and length markers on Danforth, 25ft chain on Bruce)
- Davits, stainless w/blocks and tackle (will take up to a 12 ft dingy)
- Cooling water intake filter for generator
- Cooling water intake filters for each engine
- Wash down water valve in front deck bowseat with hose
- Under cuddy beds access hatches to storage areas (stows spare set of Duoprops and 300 ft HD poly prop rope.
- See-thru shelving in state-room hanging locker
- Remote controllable (from helm) spotlight
- Cellphone antenna
- Portable VHF holder on FB
- Remote VHF speaker on FB
- 8D house bty – sep switched
- TV ant, built-in with 12v amp
- Swim ladder mounted under swim platform
- Pressure wash-down system with self coil hose
- Flagpole, 3ft, teak (aft mtd)
- Bow pennant poles (2)
- Extra grab rails aft and for swim platform
- Bow seat cover
- Magazine rack, teak
- House btys monitor gauge
- Smart charger/converter for house
- Battery/12 volt power system
- Fire extinguishers (3)
- Generator hour gauge, and remote water temp gauge
- Extra set of props
- Smoke detectors (two)
- Bed reading lights (two)
- Additional 12v outlets (helm, cuddy & stateroom)
- Additional lamps for salon
- Spice and towel racks
- Lighted bar area with wine rack
- Access ports under FB seats
- Water system pressure accumulator
- Swim platform chocks for 15HP outboard motor
- Barometer & ships clock
- Bedside shelf, teak
- Cuddy fold-down bedside shelf
Selling Points - Extras included in Sale of the Rainbow Too!
- All original boat and ancillaries manual (including spare copies).
- Winterization detailed checklist.
- Complete 2-3 hour briefing/instructions on all boat systems including operation and maintenance processes.
- Many tools, spares, fenders, lines, misc equipment in forepeak, many sizes and types of lifejackets, all safety equipment (flares, throwing lines, fire extinguishers, first aid kits), cookware, cutlery, dishware, glassware, etc,.
- 60' x 40' "hay" Winter Tarp & pre-fab, collapsible, wooden frame for tarp.
- BBQ, rail mounted BBQ Buddy and propane tank.
- Wash-down & potable water hoses, Spare hawser, Complete extra set of Duo-Props.
- Spare Grapple anchor and anchor rode.
- Bridle Rope, Sea anchor.